Welcome to Terms and Condition Section for
Please read carefully:
- If a certain amount is indicated in Gift Certificate it can be used to cover session fee as well as prints, digital files and canvas orders to the total of the amount purchased. Please refer to my price list above to see what your voucher will cover or feel free to contact Diamond Studio Photography to discuss. Or if a certain package / photo session / service / item etc is indicated, than it covers only the services / goods that are specified in the certificate.
- Gift Certificates do not have an expiry date, but if a certain services / goods are indicated in a gift certificate and the price for them has changed, the recipient shall pay the difference.
- Gift certificates can only be redeemed at Diamond Studio Photography’s studio in Innisfil, Ontario. They may be exchanged for goods / services of a higher price than the face value of the certificate only on payment of the difference.
- The photography session is to be held at a time and location agreed to by the photographer and is non refundable but can be rescheduled due to weather or illness. A fee of $40 applies if the date is changed by the client in less than 7 days.
- The photography session is to be held within 30 km of Diamond Studio Photography unless stated on the gift certificate.
- Gift certificates are not-transferable and not redeemable for cash. Gift certificates are not refundable in whole or in part.
- Diamond Studio Photography will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged vouchers.
- Should a recipient wish to purchase further prints/albums over and above the value of their gift certificate, then these will be charged for at our normal rates.
- The gift voucher is for the recipient and their immediate family only. It can be used for a family session, children session, maternity session or newborn session up to 5 people. With the exception if otherwise is indicated in the certificate.
- Diamond Studio Photography will only accept the value of the gift certificate upon presentation of the original certificate (which will be hand signed by one of our members of staff). Copies will not be accepted.
- Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase further gift certificates.